About the Company
At Stance, we believe everything starts and ends with our people. Self-reliant in our attitude, and entrepreneurial in our ethos, we have grit, guts and gratitude. Stance is a culture that cannot be duplicated - where smart, ambitious, and positive people thrive.
The Stance founders saw a category that had been ignored, taken for granted, and dismissed. By breathing life into something that had been overlooked, Stance ignited a movement of art and self-expression that has drawn athletes, cultural influencers, and true originals to the brand. By underpinning its creative roots with a relentless focus on technical innovation, Stance is now found in over 40 countries on those who dare to be different and is the brand that true originals look to for unrivaled quality and unapologetic self-expression.
About the Role
As the Digital Performance Marketing Manager, you will play a critical role in the execution and expansion of all paid media including but not limited to: social, search, programmatic and affiliate marketing programs that support acquisition and retention marketing at Stance.com. It is critical that this role focuses on reporting and monetizing a cost-effective CPA for all channels, as well as seeks out and develops new and emerging platforms that can help Stance drive growth. This role will be a key player in the day-to-day execution, testing and optimization of the Stance paid marketing portfolio.
About the Reporting Structure
This position reports to the Sr. Director of Performance Marketing
About Primary Responsibilities
- You are a whiz at creating and implementing Facebook paid media ads to activate new and returning Stance customers.
- You have a strong and diverse range of experience with different ad platforms from Pinterest to Programmatic. You also know how to execute and optimize on them, at scale.
- You are experienced at partnering with agencies but are also comfortable creating campaigns yourself where/when appropriate to drive conversion and engagement.
- You can execute marketing activation through affiliate marketing. You are experienced at, developing new partnerships and nurturing existing ones.
- You have tactical knowledge of different creative formats and you have learned experience with what works best and what to avoid.
- You are passionate about variation testing with a goal of delivering optimal ad performance per business requirements.
- You can optimize CPAs in line with targets – adjust daily and hourly
- You’ve lead detailed analyses of campaign effectiveness, including segmentation & creative targeting.
- You’re comfortable sharing out insights and learnings with key stakeholders across the company.
- You can work collaboratively with merchandising, creative, and marketing teams to drive channel growth and to ensure campaigns are in alignment with brand positioning and long-term goals.
- You have an eye for creative storytelling that is engaging and authentic to the Stance brand.
- You have excellent analytical skills and desire to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment driven by data and creative excellence.
- You are motivated to stay a step ahead of the competition.
- You are equally as content obsessed as you are analytically minded.
- You have a passion and track record for customer-centric marketing.
- You have strong analytical, problem-solving skills and communication skills.
- 5+ years managing Performance Marketing in-house or at an agency
- 4+ years of experience working with large data sets and complex analyses in Excel
- Strong analytical skills and agility to quickly understand and communicate the relationship between marketing results and business outcomes.
- Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation creation skills.
- Comfortable working across multiple simultaneous assignments and operating autonomously in ambiguous environments.
- Proficient in Excel and data analysis.
- 5+ years managing Lifecycle Marketing in-house or at an agency
- You are comfortable operating independently and efficiently to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously and successfully, without sacrificing attention to detail
- Ability to conceptualize
- Understanding of all current digital technology in the marketplace
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to problem solve, lead and follow
- Equally content obsessed as you are analytically minded
San Clemente, CA.
Remote work will be considered
Stance is an equal opportunity employer and will consider applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the ordinance.